Thursday, May 6, 2010

What do you mean I have gall bladder stones????


So I went to have an Upper GI scan test done and an abdomen ultrasound. These are some of the things I need to have cleared for my lap band surgery.

First they did the abdomen ultrasound and let me tell you I hadn't felt any pain prior to this test, well today I was told I have gall bladder stones and since they told me that I have been in so much pain :( It must be all in my head kuz before knowing this I felt no pain at all. It was weird having the upper GI scan, first I had to drink this white liquid (barium) not the best taste I've ever had.
So for now I must really watch what I eat, hopefully the stones don't bother me at all before my surgery. I must not eat red meat, foods high in fat, no spicy food. oh wow what will I ever be able to eat???

No comments:

Post a Comment