So after reading thru some blogs, not done with all of them yet. I see that on Friday's there's some questions asked for us to answer. So I just copyed them from another blog and here are my answers. (I do hope this is how it works, and not that O have to wait to be invited to join on this BYOC group)
1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why? (you can't wish for more wishes or money!)
1~ To be able to go back to last year when I had lost 47 lbs, so I could of done all that was possible to keep them off and NOT let them sneak back to me.
2~ To have started this lapband process a few years ago so I could be at my goal weight now.
3~ To have planed a better future years ago, and be able to have been homeowners now.
2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?
Right now we have 1 boy & 1 girl, if we were set money wise I would love to have 1 more of each.
3. Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.)
nopes I am either in the mood and do it, or not in the mood and don't do it.
4. What movie character do you think you look like?
not a movie character but I have been told that I kinda resemble a mexican singer Jenni Rivera, when I had mi hair colored a shade of brown.
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?
Barbara from My New Life Rules and her post::: SABOTAGE Why do we do this to ourselfs.
Food... the thing that should nourish us, becomes more of an instrument to console us, when we are happy, sad, stressed.. or whatever emotion we are not prepared to handle in life
That paragraph right there really got to me, beacause that is how I am, Food is my companion, as much as I say every morning, this will be the day that FOOD will NOT control me, and trust me I really do believe it every morning, but then I am no longer in control, my appetite takes control. I am so ready to change I really really do want to, and I will.
Let's chat - Let's chat this morning getting up and looking at the bathroom floor and not seeing a scale... this was tough this morning I wanted to go into the other r...
12 hours ago