Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sleep Study


So last night I had my sleep study done. I got to the clinic at 9:30pm, the technician was still working on his 9pm patient. So after he si done with him he goes to my room, which by the way was a very nice room. He explains to me how he's gonna put all kinds of wires on me & stuff. So he starts wiring me up, SO many wires on my head, a couple on my legs, and some on my collar bone. Seriously how I am supposed to sleep with all those wires on me? I really thought I was not going to be able to sleep.
Boy was I wrong hehe! I sure did sleep, I did wake up a lil after I had gone to sleep, as I do most night, out of breath and practically choking. BUT I guess it's not sleep apnea, kuz they never put the mask on me.
Next I have a mandatory Pre operative class on June 2, then the dietician on June 8, sleep study follow up June 29 and finally a meeting with my surgeon on July 1, and hopefully my surgery on July 5 or soon after.
I was hoping to get banded by the middle of June but as you can see my appointments are still far away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment