Friday, June 4, 2010

Yay for my new doc :)


Hello everyone! Happy Friday to all!
I am late on posting how my appointment went on Tues with the new doc I went to see.
His name is Dr. Feiz and he is with the Beverly Hills Physicians, but I didn't go thru them. I went to his private practice. If I would of gone thru the Beverly Hills Physician I would of been able to go to the office here in Oxnard which is only 10 - 15 minutes away from where I live. But I wanted to make sure he was the one to do my surgery so I went directly to his office in Beverly Hills.

So at first my appointment was @ 4:30pm, but since I didn't want to hit traffic on my way back home I switched it to 2:30pm. I really thought I would be home by like 5pm, since it's a 1 1/2 hr dr. I was really hoping I would not get traffic.

I had gotten his info off the internet, so that is where I got his address too. So there I go happy as can be, I park in the basement of the building for the address I got online. I check the board that shows all the bussiness there to see what floor he is in, and nothing. So I go up to the lobby & check there and I see he is on the 7the 7th floor suite 707. So up I go. The door to 707 shows his name so I go in, and I am told that he no longer is in that building! What it's 2:30pm exactly and I am at another place! UGH!!!!

So I call the offoce hopong they don't tell me they are like really far from there & thank God they are just 5 minutes away. So I drive to their now office I get there at 2:45pm. They have me sit and say they will be right with me.

At 4pm they finally call me in to weigh me. Then they tell me to go have a seat again.


At 4:30pm the doctor comes out & goes over the process with us, me & a man that was there. Then at 5:30 I finally get to talk to the doctor 1 on 1. I told him I was wondering about the bypass, and he went on to explin to me how they both where done, The pros & cons. So after all that I decided to stay with the lap band. :)

They are still waiting on my file from the other doctors office, as soon as they get that they will schedule me to do an endoscopy??? I think that is what they said. And then they will send in for the insurance approval. Let's hope they approve me right away!

So after all that I finally left the doctos office at 6pm! I wonder if my appointment would of been at 4:30pm what time I would of left there hehe!

Oh and I did get A LOT of traffic!

Other than the traffic everything was great! I really liked the doctor and his staff was great!

Oh another thing! I asked him if he would take out my gallbladder kuz of the stones & all (that is what the other Dr. planned on doing) and he said no, as long as it doesn't bother me why take it out.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know the going to the old office was a whammy, but it looks like you are well on your way. Its all going to work out, you will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco, I am praying that it all happens soon! Best of luck to you, amiga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it all worked out.
    Now let the games begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!

    Was it the first time you have met him?

    I was at his Beverly Hills office as well on Tuesday... but I was already done by time of your appointment. I always go to the BH office for my fills.

    I hope that all works out for you and you are soon moving to Lap-Band-Land!

    I love my band! And I am very happy that I chose Dr. Feiz as my surgeon.

    Keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete