Sunday, July 4, 2010

I am still here.....

hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted. We are moving this weekend and I have yet to unpack and put up my comp. I just realized now that I could actually post from my phone :-) so just a quick post to let you all know that I am still here. It sucks moving while being on a liquid diet : / I have no energy to unpack or do anything else. On a better note only 4 more days till my surgery. Woo who! So far I am down 7 lbs 4 of those since Thurs when I started the liquid diet.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great, hun! I know the liquid diet sucks, but you are so close to being banded--YAY!

    Hope the rest of moving/unpacking goes okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm such an idiot! I almost started complaining about not finding your email and right next to this box I'm writing in is your email adress!!! I'm so smart I need awards :D

    How exciting for you ♥ Best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like I wasn't following you. Funny because I thought I was. You have a very distinctive blog name!

    Good luck with your move and liquid diet. You are so close! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I am so excited about the new me :) Reading all your blogs here has really helped me get ready for this new journey!

    ReplyDelete